Visibility & Credibility Through Active Social Media Management
In 2014, the major social media platforms have become essential brand-management tools.
The universal adoption of Facebook (680 million DAILY users) and Twitter, and Google’s increasing pressure to use Google+ has made active social media accounts imperative to maximize the number of online visitors who choose to make contact with you through your web presence.
Other reasons for a highly visible social media presence:
- Nothing says credibility, authority and trustworthiness to website visitors like thousands of Followers. – Social Media for Lawyers
Allows you to actively shape your “brand” (or re-shape it), and to respond to what people are saying about your law firm.
- It’s helpful. Followers sometimes ask questions and your thoughtful response will be remembered.
- Increases awareness of services in social-sphere and will help you compete with other services.
- Makes your website more dynamic and gives your law firm personality, helping your website visitors feel like they’re getting to know you, assuring them that there is an active law firm behind the comparatively static website.
- People like it and it can increase inquiry rate (Miami School of Business Administration, May 2012), possibly by as much as 25%.
- It’s good for Google. Google indexes all of the four major social media platforms continuously and favors law firms that have active and expanding social media content. It further enhances your credibility with Google (and more importantly, your visitors). Google’s recent inclination towards displaying social media results gives you more exposure on the web and additional opportunities to be found in Google’s search results.
Social Media for Lawyers by Segment, Inc.